Affiliated with the Department of Psychiatry, The Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel
An integrative quantitative model of factors influencing the course of anorexia nervosa over time
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 306–317, May 2009
How to Cite
Yackobovitch-Gavan, M., Golan, M., Valevski, A., Kreitler, S., Bachar, E., Lieblich, A., Mitrani, E., Weizman, A. and Stein, D. (2009), An integrative quantitative model of factors influencing the course of anorexia nervosa over time. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 42: 306–317. doi: 10.1002/eat.20624
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!