Attitudes toward weight gain during pregnancy: Results from the Norwegian mother and child cohort study (MoBa)
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 394–401, July 2009
How to Cite
Swann, R. A., Von Holle, A., Torgersen, L., Gendall, K., Reichborn-Kjennerud, T. and Bulik, C. M. (2009), Attitudes toward weight gain during pregnancy: Results from the Norwegian mother and child cohort study (MoBa). Int. J. Eat. Disord., 42: 394–401. doi: 10.1002/eat.20632
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2008
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: HD047186, N01-ES-85433
- NIH/NIEHS. Grant Number: 1 UO1 NS 047537-01
- NIH/NINDS. Grant Number: 151918/S10
- Norwegian Research Council/FUGE
- Norwegian Ministry of Health
- The Program for Minority Research Training in Psychiatry (PMRTP)
- American Psychiatric Institute of Research and Education
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!