Competition affects food choice in women
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 557–564, September 2009
How to Cite
Pliner, P., Rizvi, S. and Remick, A. K. (2009), Competition affects food choice in women. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 42: 557–564. doi: 10.1002/eat.20649
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2008
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (Operating Grant)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!