P.F.R. and D.Y.T. serve as consultants to and T.K. and Y.K. are employees of Kyowa Hakko Kogyo Co., Ltd., Japan.
Citicoline affects appetite and cortico-limbic responses to images of high-calorie foods
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 6–13, January 2010
How to Cite
Killgore, W. D.S., Ross, A. J., Kamiya, T., Kawada, Y., Renshaw, P. F. and Yurgelun-Todd, D. A. (2010), Citicoline affects appetite and cortico-limbic responses to images of high-calorie foods. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 43: 6–13. doi: 10.1002/eat.20658
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2008
- NIDA. Grant Number: 1R01 DA020269
- Kyowa Hakko Kogyo Co., Ltd., Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!