Data and conclusions relating to this article have been presented at the 2008 International Conference on Eating Disorders.
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 179–186, March 2010
How to Cite
Becker, A. E., Thomas, J. J., Bainivualiku, A., Richards, L., Navara, K., Roberts, A. L., Gilman, S. E. and Striegel-Moore, R. H. (2010), Adaptation and evaluation of the Clinical Impairment Assessment to assess disordered eating related distress in an adolescent female ethnic Fijian population. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 43: 179–186. doi: 10.1002/eat.20665
This article was published online on 23 March 2009. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print version to indicate that both have been corrected 22 January 2010.
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2008
- NIMH. Grant Number: K23 MH068575
- Harvard University Research Enabling Grant
This article has been cited by:
- 1Psychometric validation of the Clinical Impairment Assessment in a UK eating disorder service, Eating Behaviors, 2013, 14, 2, 241,
- 2An examination of the Clinical Impairment Assessment among women at high risk for eating disorder onset, Behaviour Research and Therapy, 2012, 50, 6, 407, , , , , , , ,
- 3The impact of age and BMI on impairment due to disordered eating in a large female community sample, Eating Behaviors, 2012, 13, 4, 342, , , ,
- 4A latent profile analysis of the typology of bulimic symptoms in an indigenous Pacific population: evidence of cross-cultural variation in phenomenology, Psychological Medicine, 2011, 41, 01, 195, , , , ,
- 5Eating disorder examination questionnaire and clinical impairment assessment questionnaire: General population and clinical norms for young adult women in Sweden, Behaviour Research and Therapy, 2011, 49, 2, 85, , , ,
- 6Eating disorders and quality of life: A review of the literature, Clinical Psychology Review, 2011, 31, 1, 113, , , ,
- 7Social network media exposure and adolescent eating pathology in Fiji, The British Journal of Psychiatry, 2011, 198, 1, 43, , , , , ,
- You have free access to this content8