Data and conclusions relating to this article have been presented at the 2008 International Conference on Eating Disorders.
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 179–186, March 2010
How to Cite
Becker, A. E., Thomas, J. J., Bainivualiku, A., Richards, L., Navara, K., Roberts, A. L., Gilman, S. E. and Striegel-Moore, R. H. (2010), Adaptation and evaluation of the Clinical Impairment Assessment to assess disordered eating related distress in an adolescent female ethnic Fijian population. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 43: 179–186. doi: 10.1002/eat.20665
This article was published online on 23 March 2009. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print version to indicate that both have been corrected 22 January 2010.
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2008
- NIMH. Grant Number: K23 MH068575
- Harvard University Research Enabling Grant
- 3World Health Organization. Caring for Children and Adolescents with Mental Disorders. Geneva: World Health Organization, 2003.
- 4Eating disorders and social transition. Prim Psychiatry 2003; 10: 75–79..
- 7Clinical Impairment Assessment questionnaire (CIA 3.0). In: FairburnCG,editor. Cognitive Behavior Therapy for Eating Disorders. New York: Guilford Press, 2008. pp. 315–317., .
- 10Clinical ratings scales and assessment in eating disorders. In: BlaisM,BaerL, editors. Handbook of Clinical Rating Scales and Assessment in Psychiatry and Mental Health. New York: Humana Press (in press)., , , .
- 15Body,Self, and Society: The View from Fiji. Philadelphia: University of Pennsylvania Press, 1995..
- 19Use of the Danish adoption register for the study of obesity and thinness. In: KetyS,RowlandLP,SidmanRL,MatthysseSW, editors. The Genetics of Neurological and Psychiatric Disorders. New York: Raven Press. 1983. pp. 115–120., , .
- 22The CES-D scale: A self-report depression scale for research in the general population. Appl Psychol Meas 1977; 1: 385–401..
- 23Centers for Disease Control. 2005 Global School-Based Student Health Survey, 2005. [On-line] Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/gshs/index.htm.
- 24World Health Organization. BMI-for-age: Girls 5 to 19 years (percentiles). Retrieved September 1, 2008, from http://www.who.int/growthref/bmifa_girls_5_19years_per.pdf