Parts of this manuscript have been presented at the Eating Disorders Research Society Annual Meeting, Pittsburgh, PA, October 2007.
Do weight and shape concerns exhibit genetic effects? Investigating discrepant findings†
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 29–34, January 2010
How to Cite
Spanos, A., Burt, S. A. and Klump, K. L. (2010), Do weight and shape concerns exhibit genetic effects? Investigating discrepant findings. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 43: 29–34. doi: 10.1002/eat.20666
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!