The data and conclusions of this article have been presented at the 2008 International Conference on Eating Disorders.
Validity and reliability of a Fijian translation and adaptation of the Eating Disorder Examination Questionnaire†
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 171–178, March 2010
How to Cite
Becker, A. E., Thomas, J. J., Bainivualiku, A., Richards, L., Navara, K., Roberts, A. L., Gilman, S. E. and Striegel-Moore, R. H. (2010), Validity and reliability of a Fijian translation and adaptation of the Eating Disorder Examination Questionnaire. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 43: 171–178. doi: 10.1002/eat.20675
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2009
- Harvard University Research Enabling Grant. Grant Number: K23 MH068575
- 5Body, Self, and Society: The View from Fiji. Philadelphia: University of Pennsylvania Press, 1995..
- 8Fiji Ministry of Education. Provincial Office Records (in geographical area of study). Fiji: Fiji Ministry of Education; Consulted in October 2006.
- 10Fairburn CG. Personal communication with the first author including a copy of the EDE-Q5.2.2007.
- 11World Health Organization. Global School Based Student Health Survey. Available at: http://www.who.int/chp/gshs/en/. Accessed on January 5, 2008.
- 12Centers for Disease Control. Youth Risk Behavioral Survey. Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/HealthyYouth/yrbs/. Accessed on January 5, 2008.
- 13Use of the Danish adoption register for the study of obesity and thinness. In: KetyS,RowlandLP,SidmanRL,MatthysseSW, editors. The Genetics of Neurological and Psychiatric Disorders. New York: Raven Press, 1983, pp 115–120., , .