The course of eating disorders in patients with borderline personality disorder: A 10-year follow-up study
Article first published online: 2 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 226–232, April 2010
How to Cite
Zanarini, M. C., Reichman, C. A., Frankenburg, F. R., Reich, D. B. and Fitzmaurice, G. (2010), The course of eating disorders in patients with borderline personality disorder: A 10-year follow-up study. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 43: 226–232. doi: 10.1002/eat.20689
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2009
- NIMH. Grant Numbers: MH47588, MH62169
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!