BMI, body composition, and the energy requirement for body weight gain in patients with anorexia nervosa
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 365–371, May 2010
How to Cite
Yamashita, S., Kawai, K., Yamanaka, T., Inoo, T., Yokoyama, H., Morita, C., Takii, M. and Kubo, C. (2010), BMI, body composition, and the energy requirement for body weight gain in patients with anorexia nervosa. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 43: 365–371. doi: 10.1002/eat.20700
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!