Self-reported weight gain following smoking cessation: A function of binge eating behavior
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 572–575, September 2010
How to Cite
White, M. A., Masheb, R. M. and Grilo, C. M. (2010), Self-reported weight gain following smoking cessation: A function of binge eating behavior. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 43: 572–575. doi: 10.1002/eat.20729
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2009
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: K23 DK071646, K24 DK070052
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!