This study was presented in part at the Annual Meeting of the Eating Disorders Research Society, Pittsburgh, PA, October 25-27, 2007.
Psychobiology of purging disorder: Reduction in circulating leptin levels in purging disorder in comparison with controls†
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 43, Issue 7, pages 584–588, 1 November 2010
How to Cite
Jimerson, D. C., Wolfe, B. E., Carroll, D. P. and Keel, P. K. (2010), Psychobiology of purging disorder: Reduction in circulating leptin levels in purging disorder in comparison with controls. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 43: 584–588. doi: 10.1002/eat.20738
- Issue online: 31 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!