Mobile therapy: Use of text-messaging in the treatment of bulimia nervosa
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 513–519, September 2010
How to Cite
Shapiro, J. R., Bauer, S., Andrews, E., Pisetsky, E., Bulik-Sullivan, B., Hamer, R. M. and Bulik, C. M. (2010), Mobile therapy: Use of text-messaging in the treatment of bulimia nervosa. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 43: 513–519. doi: 10.1002/eat.20744
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2009
- Mental Health Initiative (A Foundation for Mental Health and an Alexander von Humboldt Stiftung German-American Trans-Coop grant)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!