Psychological and behavioral correlates of excess weight: Misperception of obese status among persons with Class II obesity
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 43, Issue 7, pages 628–632, 1 November 2010
How to Cite
Jones, M., Grilo, C. M., Masheb, R. M. and White, M. A. (2010), Psychological and behavioral correlates of excess weight: Misperception of obese status among persons with Class II obesity. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 43: 628–632. doi: 10.1002/eat.20746
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2009
- The National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: K24 DK070052, K23 DK071646, R01 DK49587, R01 DK073542, R21 MH077290
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!