Psychological and behavioral correlates of excess weight: Misperception of obese status among persons with Class II obesity
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 43, Issue 7, pages 628–632, 1 November 2010
How to Cite
Jones, M., Grilo, C. M., Masheb, R. M. and White, M. A. (2010), Psychological and behavioral correlates of excess weight: Misperception of obese status among persons with Class II obesity. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 43: 628–632. doi: 10.1002/eat.20746
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2009
- The National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: K24 DK070052, K23 DK071646, R01 DK49587, R01 DK073542, R21 MH077290
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!