Expressed emotion in relatives of patients with Eating Disorders following skills training program
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 43, Issue 7, pages 603–610, 1 November 2010
How to Cite
Sepulveda, A. R., Todd, G., Whitaker, W., Grover, M., Stahl, D. and Treasure, J. (2010), Expressed emotion in relatives of patients with Eating Disorders following skills training program. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 43: 603–610. doi: 10.1002/eat.20749
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2009
- Post-doctorate Fullbright, Spanish Education Ministry Fellowship. Grant Number: EX2004/0481
- SLAM and Mental Health Foundation, Institute of Psychiatry
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!