Demand-specific alteration of medial prefrontal cortex response during an inhibition task in recovered anorexic women
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 1–8, January 2011
How to Cite
Oberndorfer, T. A., Kaye, W. H., Simmons, A. N., Strigo, I. A. and Matthews, S. C. (2011), Demand-specific alteration of medial prefrontal cortex response during an inhibition task in recovered anorexic women. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 44: 1–8. doi: 10.1002/eat.20750
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2009
- NIMH and by Pilot funds (UCSD Keck Center), Price Foundation, West Coast College of Biological Psychiatry, National Alliance for Research on Schizophrenia and Depression, American Psychiatric Institute for Research and Education. Grant Numbers: MH46001, MH042984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!