Disordered eating in adulthood is associated with reported weight loss attempts in childhood
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 43, Issue 7, pages 663–666, 1 November 2010
How to Cite
Rubinstein, T. B., McGinn, A. P., Wildman, R. P. and Wylie-Rosett, J. (2010), Disordered eating in adulthood is associated with reported weight loss attempts in childhood. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 43: 663–666. doi: 10.1002/eat.20759
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2009
- The National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute. Grant Number: R0150372
- The Diabetes Research and Training Center. Grant Number: P60DK020541
- Clinical and Translational Science Award. Grant Number: UL1RR025750
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!