J. Yanovski is a commissioned officer in the US Public Health Service, DHHS.
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 43, Issue 8, pages 707–716, December 2010
How to Cite
Shomaker, L. B., Tanofsky-Kraff, M., Elliott, C., Wolkoff, L. E., Columbo, K. M., Ranzenhofer, L. M., Roza, C. A., Yanovski, S. Z. and Yanovski, J. A. (2010), Salience of loss of control for pediatric binge episodes: Does size really matter?. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 43: 707–716. doi: 10.1002/eat.20767
This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
The opinions and assertions expressed herein are those of the authors and are not to be construed as reflecting the views of USUHS or the US Department of Defense.
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2009
- Intramural Research Program
- NIH. Grant Number: Z01-HD-00641
- USUHS. Grant Number: R072IC
- NICHD National Research Service Award. Grant Number: 1F32HD056762
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!