Eating-disordered behavior in Australian and Singaporean women: A comparative study
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 43, Issue 8, pages 717–723, December 2010
How to Cite
Mond, J. M., Chen, A. and Kumar, R. (2010), Eating-disordered behavior in Australian and Singaporean women: A comparative study. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 43: 717–723. doi: 10.1002/eat.20771
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2009
- Health and Well-Being of Female ACT Residents Study
- Canberra Hospital Private Practice Fund
- ACT Health and Community Care
- ACT Mental Health
- National Health and Medical Research Council Sidney Sax Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!