Age differences in genetic and environmental influences on weight and shape concerns
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 43, Issue 8, pages 679–688, December 2010
How to Cite
Klump, K. L., Burt, S. A., Spanos, A., McGue, M., Iacono, W. G. and Wade, T. D. (2010), Age differences in genetic and environmental influences on weight and shape concerns. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 43: 679–688. doi: 10.1002/eat.20772
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2009
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: MH 070542
- Michigan State University. Grant Numbers: 04-232, 71-4831
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Numbers: DA 05147, DA 13240
- National Institute of Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Number: AA 09367
- National Health and Medical Research Council. Grant Numbers: 160009, 310667
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!