The opinions and assertions expressed herein are those of the authors and are not to be construed as reflecting the views of USUHS or the U.S. Department of Defense.
A pilot study of interpersonal psychotherapy for preventing excess weight gain in adolescent girls at-risk for obesity†
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 43, Issue 8, pages 701–706, December 2010
How to Cite
Tanofsky-Kraff, M., Wilfley, D. E., Young, J. F., Mufson, L., Yanovski, S. Z., Glasofer, D. R., Salaita, C. G. and Schvey, N. A. (2010), A pilot study of interpersonal psychotherapy for preventing excess weight gain in adolescent girls at-risk for obesity. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 43: 701–706. doi: 10.1002/eat.20773
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2009
- Supported by Z01-HD-00641 from NIH (Intramural Research Program of NICHD); 1R01DK080906-01A1 from NIDDK; R072IC from USUHS; Supplemental funding from NCMHD
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!