Supported by T32MH076694 (to Drs. Millie Maxwell and Tammy L. Root) and MH-66117 from the National Institute of Health, Bethesda, MD, and in part by the Franklin Mint Endowed Chair in Eating Disorders (to Dr. Michael Strober).
Life beyond the eating disorder: Education, relationships, and reproduction†
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 225–232, April 2011
How to Cite
Maxwell, M., Thornton, L. M., Root, T. L., Pinheiro, A. P., Strober, M., Brandt, H., Crawford, S., Crow, S., Fichter, M. M., Halmi, K. A., Johnson, C., Kaplan, A. S., Keel, P., Klump, K. L., LaVia, M., Mitchell, J. E., Plotnicov, K., Rotondo, A., Woodside, D. B., Berrettini, W. H., Kaye, W. H. and Bulik, C. M. (2011), Life beyond the eating disorder: Education, relationships, and reproduction. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 44: 225–232. doi: 10.1002/eat.20804
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!