Supported by PI060974 from Plan Nacional de Investigación Científica, Desarrollo e Innovación Tecnológica [I+D+I]; Fondo de Investigación Sanitaria; Instituto de Salud Carlos III, Ministerio de Sanidad y Consumo, Spain; and European Social Fund.
Bulimia nervosa with history of anorexia nervosa: Could the clinical subtype of anorexia have implications for clinical status and treatment response?†
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 212–219, April 2011
How to Cite
Vaz-Leal, F. J., Santos, L. R., García-Herráiz, M. A., Monge-Bautista, M. and López-Vinuesa, B. (2011), Bulimia nervosa with history of anorexia nervosa: Could the clinical subtype of anorexia have implications for clinical status and treatment response?. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 44: 212–219. doi: 10.1002/eat.20805
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!