Portions of this paper were presented at the 2009 Eating Disorders Research Society Meeting in Brooklyn, New York.
Clinical significance and distinctiveness of purging disorder and binge eating disorder†
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 311–316, May 2011
How to Cite
Keel, P. K., Holm-Denoma, J. M. and Crosby, R. D. (2011), Clinical significance and distinctiveness of purging disorder and binge eating disorder. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 44: 311–316. doi: 10.1002/eat.20821
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!