Supported by the Research Training Start-up Fund through the Research Institute at The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Nocturnal enuresis in adolescents with anorexia nervosa: Prevalence, potential causes, and pathophysiology†
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 349–355, May 2011
How to Cite
Kanbur, N., Pinhas, L., Lorenzo, A., Farhat, W., Licht, C. and Katzman, D. K. (2011), Nocturnal enuresis in adolescents with anorexia nervosa: Prevalence, potential causes, and pathophysiology. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 44: 349–355. doi: 10.1002/eat.20822
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2010
- Research Training Start-up Fund
- Research Institute at The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Ontari,Canada.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!