Differentiating purging and nonpurging bulimia nervosa and binge eating disorder
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 488–496, September 2011
How to Cite
Núñez-Navarro, A., Jiménez-Murcia, S., Álvarez-Moya, E., Villarejo, C., Díaz, I. S., Augmantell, C. M., Granero, R., Penelo, E., Krug, I., Tinahones, F. J., Bulik, C. M. and Fernández-Aranda, F. (2011), Differentiating purging and nonpurging bulimia nervosa and binge eating disorder. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 44: 488–496. doi: 10.1002/eat.20823
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2010
- Fondo de Investigación Sanitaria –FIS. Grant Numbers: PI081573, PI081714
- AGAUR. Grant Number: 2009SGR1554
- European Commission under the Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: FP7-ICT-215839-2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!