Supported by HD047186 and T32MH076694-03 from National Institutes of Health Grants, Bethesda, MD, USA, by N01-ES-85433 from Norwegian Ministry of Health, NIH/NIEHS, by 1 UO1 NS 047537-01 from NIH/NINDS, Bethesda, MD, USA, and by 151918/S10 from the Norwegian Research Council/FUGE, Oslo, Norway.
Dietary supplement use immediately before and during pregnancy in Norwegian women with eating disorders†
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 325–332, May 2011
How to Cite
Dellava, J. E., Von Holle, A., Torgersen, L., Reichborn-Kjennerud, T., Haugen, M., Meltzer, H. M. and Bulik, C. M. (2011), Dietary supplement use immediately before and during pregnancy in Norwegian women with eating disorders. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 44: 325–332. doi: 10.1002/eat.20831
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2010
- National Institutes of Health Grants, Bethesda, MD, USA,. Grant Numbers: HD047186, T32MH076694–03
- Norwegian Ministry of Health, NIH/NIEHS. Grant Numbers: N01–ES–85433, NS047537–01
- NIH/NINDS, Bethesda, MD, USA,. Grant Number: 151918/S10
- Norwegian Research Council/FUGE, Oslo, Norway
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!