Supported by HD047186 and T32MH076694-03 from National Institutes of Health Grants, Bethesda, MD, USA, by N01-ES-85433 from Norwegian Ministry of Health, NIH/NIEHS, by 1 UO1 NS 047537-01 from NIH/NINDS, Bethesda, MD, USA, and by 151918/S10 from the Norwegian Research Council/FUGE, Oslo, Norway.
Dietary supplement use immediately before and during pregnancy in Norwegian women with eating disorders†
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 325–332, May 2011
How to Cite
Dellava, J. E., Von Holle, A., Torgersen, L., Reichborn-Kjennerud, T., Haugen, M., Meltzer, H. M. and Bulik, C. M. (2011), Dietary supplement use immediately before and during pregnancy in Norwegian women with eating disorders. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 44: 325–332. doi: 10.1002/eat.20831
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2010
- National Institutes of Health Grants, Bethesda, MD, USA,. Grant Numbers: HD047186, T32MH076694–03
- Norwegian Ministry of Health, NIH/NIEHS. Grant Numbers: N01–ES–85433, NS047537–01
- NIH/NINDS, Bethesda, MD, USA,. Grant Number: 151918/S10
- Norwegian Research Council/FUGE, Oslo, Norway
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!