Supported by MH64560MH01708 from National Institute of Mental Health: Risk and Maintenance Factors for Bulimic Pathology and by MH01708 from Etiology of Bulimic Pathology: Multimethod Investigation.
A prospective test of the relation between weight change and risk for bulimia nervosa†
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 295–303, May 2011
How to Cite
Thomas, J. G., Butryn, M. L., Stice, E. and Lowe, M. R. (2011), A prospective test of the relation between weight change and risk for bulimia nervosa. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 44: 295–303. doi: 10.1002/eat.20832
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2010
- National Institute of Mental Health:. Grant Number: MH64560MH01708
- Risk and Maintenance Factors for Bulimic Pathology. Grant Number: MH01708
- Etiology of Bulimic Pathology: Multimethod Investigation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!