Supported by HD047186, NIDDK56350 from the National Institutes of Health Grants; by N01-ES-85433 from Norwegian Ministry of Health, NIH/NIEHS; by 1 UO1 NS 047537-01 from NIH/NINDS; and by 151918/S10 from Norwegian Research Council/FUGE.
Gestational weight gain of women with eating disorders in the Norwegian pregnancy cohort†
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 428–434, July 2011
How to Cite
Siega-Riz, A. M., Von Holle, A., Haugen, M., Meltzer, H. M., Hamer, R., Torgersen, L., Berg, C. K., Reichborn-Kjennerud, T. and Bulik, C. M. (2011), Gestational weight gain of women with eating disorders in the Norwegian pregnancy cohort. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 44: 428–434. doi: 10.1002/eat.20835
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: HD047186, NIDDK56350
- Norwegian Ministry of Health. Grant Number: N01-ES-85433
- NIH/NINDS. Grant Number: 1 UO1 NS 047537-01
- Norwegian Research Council/FUGE. Grant Number: 151918/S10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!