Supported by HD047186, NIDDK56350 from the National Institutes of Health Grants; by N01-ES-85433 from Norwegian Ministry of Health, NIH/NIEHS; by 1 UO1 NS 047537-01 from NIH/NINDS; and by 151918/S10 from Norwegian Research Council/FUGE.
Gestational weight gain of women with eating disorders in the Norwegian pregnancy cohort†
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 428–434, July 2011
How to Cite
Siega-Riz, A. M., Von Holle, A., Haugen, M., Meltzer, H. M., Hamer, R., Torgersen, L., Berg, C. K., Reichborn-Kjennerud, T. and Bulik, C. M. (2011), Gestational weight gain of women with eating disorders in the Norwegian pregnancy cohort. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 44: 428–434. doi: 10.1002/eat.20835
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: HD047186, NIDDK56350
- Norwegian Ministry of Health. Grant Number: N01-ES-85433
- NIH/NINDS. Grant Number: 1 UO1 NS 047537-01
- Norwegian Research Council/FUGE. Grant Number: 151918/S10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!