Exploring weight gain in year before treatment for binge eating disorder: A different context for interpreting limited weight losses in treatment studies
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 435–439, July 2011
How to Cite
Blomquist, K. K., Barnes, R. D., White, M. A., Masheb, R. M., Morgan, P. T. and Grilo, C. M. (2011), Exploring weight gain in year before treatment for binge eating disorder: A different context for interpreting limited weight losses in treatment studies. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 44: 435–439. doi: 10.1002/eat.20836
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 DK49587, K24 DK070052, K23 DK071646
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!