Associations between specific components of compulsive exercise and eating-disordered cognitions and behaviors among young women
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 452–458, July 2011
How to Cite
Taranis, L. and Meyer, C. (2011), Associations between specific components of compulsive exercise and eating-disordered cognitions and behaviors among young women. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 44: 452–458. doi: 10.1002/eat.20838
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!