Kate Harvey received additional support from the Quantitative Analysis Center (QAC) of Wesleyan University.
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 447–451, July 2011
How to Cite
Harvey, K., Rosselli, F., Wilson, G. T., DeBar, L. L. and Striegel-Moore, R. H. (2011), Eating patterns in patients with spectrum binge-eating disorder. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 44: 447–451. doi: 10.1002/eat.20839
The contents of this study are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the NIH, NIMH, NIDDK, or the Kaiser Foundation Research Institute.
Supported by MH06677966 from National Institutes of Health and by National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) and National Institute of Diabetes, Digestive, and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK) (awarded to Kaiser Foundation Research Institute).
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: MH06677966
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)
- National Institute of Diabetes, Digestive, and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK)
- (awarded to Kaiser Foundation Research Institute)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!