Parts of this manuscript were presented at the 2010 International Conference on Eating Disorders in Salzburg, Austria.
Psychological and behavioral risk profiles as they relate to eating disorder diagnoses and symptomatology among a school-based sample of youth†
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 440–446, July 2011
How to Cite
Ackard, D. M., Fulkerson, J. A. and Neumark-Sztainer, D. (2011), Psychological and behavioral risk profiles as they relate to eating disorder diagnoses and symptomatology among a school-based sample of youth. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 44: 440–446. doi: 10.1002/eat.20846
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2010
- Maternal and Child Health Bureau (Title V, Social Security Act). Grant Number: R40 MC 00319
- Health Resources and Services Administration
- Department of Health and Human Services
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!