Portions of this research were presented at the annual meeting of the Eating Disorders Research Society, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2004; the Academy for Eating Disorders 2005 International Conference, Montreal, Quebec, Canada; the annual meeting of the Eating Disorders Research Society, Port Douglas, Queensland, Australia, 2006; and the Academy for Eating Disorders 2007 International Conference, Baltimore, Maryland, USA.
The efficacy of a brief motivational intervention for individuals with eating disorders: A randomized control trial†
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 497–505, September 2011
How to Cite
Geller, J., Brown, K. E. and Srikameswaran, S. (2011), The efficacy of a brief motivational intervention for individuals with eating disorders: A randomized control trial. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 44: 497–505. doi: 10.1002/eat.20847
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2010
- Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research
- British Columbia Medical Services Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!