Topical Section: Predictors and Correlates of Treatment Outcomes
Long-term outcome of pediatric eating pathology and predictors for the onset of loss of control over eating following weight-loss treatment
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 397–405, July 2011
How to Cite
Goossens, L., Braet, C., Verbeken, S., Decaluwé, V. and Bosmans, G. (2011), Long-term outcome of pediatric eating pathology and predictors for the onset of loss of control over eating following weight-loss treatment. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 44: 397–405. doi: 10.1002/eat.20848
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2010
- Special Research Funds of Ghent University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!