Predictive significance of changes in dietary restraint in obese patients with binge eating disorder during treatment
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 515–523, September 2011
How to Cite
Blomquist, K. K. and Grilo, C. M. (2011), Predictive significance of changes in dietary restraint in obese patients with binge eating disorder during treatment. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 44: 515–523. doi: 10.1002/eat.20849
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2010
- American Heart Association. Grant Number: 0256230T
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: K24 DK070052, R01 DK49587
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!