This work was supported by the NIHR Biomedical Research Centre for Mental Health award to the South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust and the Institute of Psychiatry, King's College London and the ARIADNE programme (Applied Research into Anorexia Nervosa and Not Otherwise Specified Eating Disorders) funded by a Department of Health NIHR Programme Grant for Applied Research (Reference number RP-PG-0606-1043).
Evoked facial emotional expression and emotional experience in people with anorexia nervosa†
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 531–539, September 2011
How to Cite
Davies, H., Schmidt, U., Stahl, D. and Tchanturia, K. (2011), Evoked facial emotional expression and emotional experience in people with anorexia nervosa. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 44: 531–539. doi: 10.1002/eat.20852
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!