Parts of this manuscript were presented at the Behavior Genetics Association conference in Amsterdam, June 2007.
Bivariate analysis of disordered eating characteristics in adolescence and young adulthood†
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 43, Issue 8, pages 751–761, December 2010
How to Cite
Munn, M. A., Stallings, M. C., Hyun Rhee, S., Sobik, L. E., Corley, R. P., Rhea, S. A. and Hewitt, J. K. (2010), Bivariate analysis of disordered eating characteristics in adolescence and young adulthood. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 43: 751–761. doi: 10.1002/eat.20854
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2010
- National Institute of Drug Abuse. Grant Numbers: DA011015, DA012485
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: HD010333
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: T32MH016990, F31MH084466
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: T32HD007289
- 8Age differences in genetic and environmental influences on weight and shape concerns. Int J Eat Disord (in press)., , , , , .
- 25Mplus User's Guide, 4th ed. Los Angeles, CA: Muthén & Muthén, 1998–2007., .
- 26Alternative ways of assessing model fit. In: BollenKA,LongJS, editors. Testing Structural Equation Models. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage, 1993, pp. 136–162., .
- 28Mx: Statistical Modeling, 7th ed. Richmond, VA: Department of Psychiatry, 2006., , , .
- 29SPSS Inc. SPSS for Windows, Release 12.0.2, Chicago, IL, SPSS Inc. 2004.
- 30Methodology for Genetic Studies of Twins and Families. Boston: Kluwer Academic, 1992., .