Conflict of interest: The first author received research grant from Danone institute on the topic of regulatory peptides of nutritional status.
Changes of orexin A plasma levels in girls with anorexia nervosa during eight weeks of realimentation†
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 547–552, September 2011
How to Cite
Bronsky, J., Nedvidkova, J., Krasnicanova, H., Vesela, M., Schmidtova, J., Koutek, J., Kellermayer, R., Chada, M., Kabelka, Z., Hrdlicka, M., Nevoral, J. and Prusa, R. (2011), Changes of orexin A plasma levels in girls with anorexia nervosa during eight weeks of realimentation. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 44: 547–552. doi: 10.1002/eat.20857
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2010
- Danone Institute. Grant Number: VZ 64203/6903
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!