The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institute of Mental Health, the National Institutes of Health, Michigan State University, or the University of Minnesota.
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 169–177, March 2011
How to Cite
Suisman, J. L., Alexandra Burt, S., McGue, M., Iacono, W. G. and Klump, K. L. (2011), Parental divorce and disordered eating: An investigation of a gene-environment interaction. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 44: 169–177. doi: 10.1002/eat.20866
Parts of this manuscript were presented at the Eating Disorder Research Society meeting, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, September 25–27, 2008 and the Eating Disorder Research Society meeting, Brooklyn, New York, September 25–27, 2009.
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2010
- Michigan State University Intramural Grants Program. Grant Number: 71-IRGP-4831
- National Institute of Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Number: R01 AA 09367
- National Institute on Drug abuse. Grant Number: R01 DA 013240