Portions of this work were presented at the 15th Annual Meeting of the Eating Disorders Research Society in Brooklyn, NY.
Hunger and binge eating: A meta-analysis of studies using ecological momentary assessment†
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 44, Issue 7, pages 573–578, November 2011
How to Cite
Haedt-Matt, A. A. and Keel, P. K. (2011), Hunger and binge eating: A meta-analysis of studies using ecological momentary assessment. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 44: 573–578. doi: 10.1002/eat.20868
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2010
- National Institute of Mental Health through a National Research Service Award. Grant Number: F31 MH085456 PI
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!