Part of this work has been presented at the International Conference for Eating Disorders of the Academy for Eating Disorders, in May 2008 in Seattle, USA.
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 44, Issue 8, pages 708–715, December 2011
How to Cite
Grover, M., Williams, C., Eisler, I., Fairbairn, P., McCloskey, C., Smith, G., Treasure, J. and Schmidt, U. (2011), An off-line pilot evaluation of a web-based systemic cognitive-behavioral intervention for carers of people with anorexia nervosa. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 44: 708–715. doi: 10.1002/eat.20871
Supported from the NIHR Biomedical Research Centre for Mental Health, South London; Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust and Institute of Psychiatry, King's College, London; Applied Research into Anorexia Nervosa and Not Otherwise Specified Eating Disorders (ARIADNE program). Supported by RP-PG-0606-1043 from Department of Health NIHR Programme Grant for Applied Research (to U.S., J.T., K.T., H.S., S.R., S.L., M.G., I.E., I.C., J.B., M.A., G.W.
The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of DH/NIHR.
C.W., I.E., P.F., C.M., G.S., J.T., and U.S. are authors of the Overcoming Anorexia: Effective Caring workbook package and Overcoming Anorexia Online.
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!