Conflict of Interest and Financial Disclosure: None of the authors have commercial or industry support or a conflict of interest.
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 44, Issue 8, pages 716–720, December 2011
How to Cite
Weisbuch, M., Ambady, N., Slepian, M. L. and Jimerson, D. C. (2011), Emotion contagion moderates the relationship between emotionally-negative families and abnormal eating behavior. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 44: 716–720. doi: 10.1002/eat.20873
Components of this data were presented at the 15th annual meeting of the Eating Disorders Research Society (in 2009).
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2010
- NIH. Grant Number: 5F32MH078350-03
- NSF. Grant Number: BCS-0435547
- Bernice S. Weisman
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!