Supported by federal grant P30 DK 50456 and research grants from Pfizer and Novartis.
Therapeutic factors affecting the cognitive behavioral treatment of bulimia nervosa via telemedicine versus face-to-face delivery†
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 44, Issue 8, pages 687–691, December 2011
How to Cite
Ertelt, T. W., Crosby, R. D., Marino, J. M., Mitchell, J. E., Lancaster, K. and Crow, S. J. (2011), Therapeutic factors affecting the cognitive behavioral treatment of bulimia nervosa via telemedicine versus face-to-face delivery. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 44: 687–691. doi: 10.1002/eat.20874
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!