Supported by INCITE08PXIB211069PR from Xunta de Galicia and by PSI2008-01081/PSIC from Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia de España, and by the Venres Clinicos Unit of the University of Santiago de Compostela.
Correlates & Mediators of Psychopathology
Heat makes a difference in activity-based anorexia: A translational approach to treatment development in anorexia nervosa†
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 26–35, January 2012
How to Cite
Cerrato, M., Carrera, O., Vazquez, R., Echevarría, E. and Gutierrez, E. (2012), Heat makes a difference in activity-based anorexia: A translational approach to treatment development in anorexia nervosa. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 45: 26–35. doi: 10.1002/eat.20884
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 2Anorexie mentale, activité physique et nutrition : quelles potentialisations ?, Nutrition Clinique et Métabolisme, 2014, 28, 4, 287, , , ,
- 4Climate might be considered as a risk factor for anorexia nervosa? A hypothesis worth another look, Eating Behaviors, 2013, 14, 3, 278, , , ,