Supported by INCITE08PXIB211069PR from Xunta de Galicia and by PSI2008-01081/PSIC from Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia de España, and by the Venres Clinicos Unit of the University of Santiago de Compostela.
Correlates & Mediators of Psychopathology
Heat makes a difference in activity-based anorexia: A translational approach to treatment development in anorexia nervosa†
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 26–35, January 2012
How to Cite
Cerrato, M., Carrera, O., Vazquez, R., Echevarría, E. and Gutierrez, E. (2012), Heat makes a difference in activity-based anorexia: A translational approach to treatment development in anorexia nervosa. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 45: 26–35. doi: 10.1002/eat.20884
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!