The authors report no financial disclosures or conflicts of interest.
Representations and beliefs about eating disorders in a sample of french adolescents†
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 247–251, March 2012
How to Cite
Rousseau, A., Callahan, S. and Chabrol, H. (2012), Representations and beliefs about eating disorders in a sample of french adolescents. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 45: 247–251. doi: 10.1002/eat.20887
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!