Dr. Justine K. Lalonde is an employee of Roche.
By how much will the proposed new DSM-5 criteria increase the prevalence of binge eating disorder?
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 139–141, January 2012
How to Cite
Hudson, J. I., Coit, C. E., Lalonde, J. K. and Pope, H. G. (2012), By how much will the proposed new DSM-5 criteria increase the prevalence of binge eating disorder?. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 45: 139–141. doi: 10.1002/eat.20890
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2010
- Ortho-McNeil Janssen Scientific Affairs (Investigator-Initiated Grant)
This article has been cited by:
- 1The Prevalence and Correlates of Binge Eating Disorder in the World Health Organization World Mental Health Surveys, Biological Psychiatry, 2013, 73, 9, 904, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- You have free access to this content2
- 3Epidemiology of Eating Disorders: Incidence, Prevalence and Mortality Rates, Current Psychiatry Reports, 2012, 14, 4, 406, , ,