The emergence of eating pathology after bariatric surgery: A rare outcome with important clinical implications
Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 179–184, March 2012
How to Cite
Marino, J. M., Ertelt, T. W., Lancaster, K., Steffen, K., Peterson, L., de Zwaan, M. and Mitchell, J. E. (2012), The emergence of eating pathology after bariatric surgery: A rare outcome with important clinical implications. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 45: 179–184. doi: 10.1002/eat.20891
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!